Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference on Digestive Diseases, will be organized around the theme “Recent advancements and therapeutic techniques in Digestive Diseases”
Digestive Diseases 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Digestive Diseases 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Progression in the analysis and treatment of gastrointestinal ailments have been exceptional in the current years. Examination is going on new analytic methods and novel restorative systems for gastresophageal reflux illness (GERD), pancreatic-biliary and post-surgical issues, Barrett's throat, neuroendocrine tumours and gastrointestinal stromal tumours. In Japan, gastric growth is the second driving reason for malignancy passing.
- Track 1-1Symptoms and signs: Digestive system and abdomen
- Track 1-2Gastrointestinal tract disorders
- Track 1-3Congenital disorders of digestive system
- Track 1-4Accessory digestive gland disorders
- Track 1-5Gastrointestinal disease treatment
- Track 1-6Advances in Gastrointestinal Hepatology
Gastrointestinal malignancy incorporates stomach tumour, esophageal disease, colon growth, gallbladder growth, liver growth, pancreatic malignancy, butt-centric growth, rectal disease and transitional cell carcinoma. The most generally utilized screening is colonoscopy, which helps in distinguishing and evacuating polyps in the colon and rectum. Patients can be treated with interventional endoscopy, radiation, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, gastrointestinal tumours with surgery, directed treatments or a mix of these.
- Track 2-1Cancer of the esophagus and stomach
- Track 2-2Cancers of the pancreas, small bowel and hepatobiliary tract
- Track 2-3Colorectal cancer: Clinical diagnosis and therapy
- Track 2-4New therapies for GI cancer
Stomach related framework can be upset by eating routine, sickness and stress. This can be helped with way of life changes, pharmaceutical or a surgery utilizing insignificantly prominent strategies like laparoscopic. Laparoscope is a fiber-optic gadget transmits pictures from inside the body to a video screen when embedded in the stomach divider.
- Track 3-1GI endoscopy and video capsule endoscopy
- Track 3-2GI surgery for severe obesity- Bariatric surgery and its complications
- Track 3-3Sphincter sparing surgery for colorectal cancer
- Track 3-4Screening and therapeutic colonoscopy
- Track 3-5Complex gastrointestinal surgery and its risk factors
- Track 3-6Clinical Gastroenterology
Liver is required for some vital capacities in the body. It helps in nourishment processing, store vitality and expel harms. In the event that liver winds up plainly unhealthy or harmed, the loss of those capacities can make huge harm the body. There are distinctive types of liver infection that influence men, ladies and youngsters. These infections incorporate cirrhosis, liquor mishandle, hepatitis A, B, C, D, and E, non-alcoholic greasy liver illness and hemochromatosis.
- Track 4-1Alcoholic liver disease and fatty liver disease
- Track 4-2Hepatitis C-state of the art treatment and emerging drugs
- Track 4-3Hepatitis B-natural history and treatment
- Track 4-4Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Track 4-5Liver transplantation
The insusceptible response of the gastrointestinal tract to the outside jolt or the inability to react is a critical part of the capacity of gastrointestinal tract framework. The region of gastrointestinal issue is as of now having advancement as far as research. Logical advance in the zone of gut invulnerable framework and the resistant variations from the norm incorporates the most recent improvements in organ transplantation of the liver and gut, HIV contamination of the gut, and the as of late found ailment H. pylori gastritis.
- Track 5-1Overview of gut immunology
- Track 5-2Gastrointestinal microbiota and its role in health and disease
- Track 5-3Intestinal Surgery
processing of sustenance is the significant capacity of the gastrointestinal tract. Numerous gastrointestinal ailments have wholesome impacts. The part will be on the liver in controlling the accessibility of starches, lipids and fundamental substrates to fringe tissues. The clinical elements and particular impacts of ailing health on the gastrointestinal tract and liver will be talked about alongside eating regimen treatment in gastrointestinal sickness.
- Track 6-1Dietary treatment of gastrointestinal diseases
- Track 6-2Prebiotics, probiotics, and dietary fiber in gastrointestinal disease
- Track 6-3Food allergies
Endourology is a division of urology that arrangements with the shut control of the urinary tract. It is directed utilizing instruments and little cameras and embedded into the urinary tract. Endourology is an insignificantly intrusive strategy utilized for treating kidney stones. Endourological techniques incorporate Urethroscopy, Cystoscopy, Ureteroscopy and Nephroscopy.
- Track 7-1Minimally invasive surgery - Flexible ureterorenoscopy
- Track 7-2Robotic and advanced laparoscopic urologic surgery
- Track 7-3Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) and Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Track 7-4Ureteropyeloscopy and laser lithotripsy
Neurourology is the investigation of sensory system control on the genitourinary framework and conditions such as abnormal pee. Neurological maladies and scatters can interfere with the urinary tract and result in urinary incontinence and urinary maintenance. Urodynamic thinks about assume an imperative part in diagnosing neurourology.
- Track 8-1Urothelial cancer of the bladder and upper tract
- Track 8-2Testicular cancer and penile cancer
Urologic oncology is the review and surgical treatment of harmful genitourinary illnesses, for example, prostate growth, adrenal organs malignancy, bladder disease, kidney tumour, ureter malignancy, testicular growth, and penile disease. The treatment of genitourinary tumour is overseen utilizing negligibly intrusive methods, for example, laparoscopy or endourology and mechanical helped surgery.
- Track 9-1Prostate cancer complications and advances in medical treatment
- Track 9-2Renal cell cancer
- Track 9-3Urothelial cancer of the bladder and upper tract
- Track 9-4Testicular cancer and penile cancer
Pediatric Gastroenterology is a division of pediatrics and gastroenterology. In the United States, one out of five kids has serious stomach torment. 40% of kids are essentially overweight or large, and 10% experience the ill effects of an inability to flourish. Pediatric urology is the investigation of urologic issue in youngsters, such ascryptorchidism, enuresis, inherent irregularities of the genitourinary tract, immature and vesicoureteral reflux.
- Track 10-1Hypospadias and urolithiasis
- Track 10-2Bladder control problems- Bedwetting and daytime urinary incontinence
- Track 10-3Male female genital reconstruction
Gastrointestinal tract imaging utilizes a type of continuous x-beam called fluoroscopy and a barium-based complexity material to create pictures of the throat, stomach, little and internal organ and different parts of stomach related framework. It is sheltered, noninvasive and is utilized to help analyze torment, heartburn, blood in the stool and different manifestations.
- Track 11-1Trans abdominal ultrasound on gastrointestinal tract imaging
- Track 11-2Endoscopic ultrasound in upper gastrointestinal tract imaging